Friday, December 9, 2011

Sending Seasons Greetings!...

Since many of you have asked for my winter-themed postage stamps, it was the first thing on my list of to-do's after last weekend's holiday home show! So, I just composed 6 new designs, and I hope you like them..... By the way, thank you for taking an interest in my designs! There's still plenty of time to order your favorites and add them to your out-going greeting cards. Each features an illustration of mine and promises to add jolly good cheer to your recipient's mail! You can find these in my Zazzle Shop.
For individual links to each design, see my captions below!

Thank you for mailing my whimsical designs across Santa's map! I love spreading my art and good cheer to others......

Best wishes,
~ Johanna

Six-Holiday-Stamps

Here are the individual links to each stamp, starting from top left:
* Party Snowman Stamp
* Cheers Santa Stamp
* Happy Snowman Stamp
* Holiday Owl Stamp
* Candy Cane Stamp
* Vintage Santa Claus Stamp

2 comments: